Site: Windsor - Ouellette Ave
Service: Language Training (LST)
|Record #: WIN1006||Last Modified: 10 Sep 2019||Last Full Update: 23 Aug 2019|
|Primary Contact||Juan Wang, Language Skills Development Coordinator; Phone: ext 307; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||The Language Training program is available for female newcomers and immigrants, to improve their English skills and assist them with settling and integrating into Canadian society.
* Classes are offered from the literacy level to CLB 6.
* The programs provides intensive language instruction in conversation, grammar and pronunciation instruction.
* Level -Literacy to 5/6
* Child care is provided at no cost for children (6 months to 4 yrs) for those attending the program.
* Transportation based on need
|Hours||Mon-Thu: 9 am-12:30 pm * 12:30 pm-2 pm
* Level -Literacy to 5/6 9 am-12 noon
* Level -Literacy to 3/4/5 12:30 pm-2:30 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
Women who are landed immigrants, convention refugees, government-sponsored refugees, or determined eligible for LINC
|Application||* Must have an assessment form issued by an authorized assessor only
* Must have proof of immigration status
|Languages||English ; Other languages available upon request|
|Primary Executive||Rose Anguiano Hurst, Executive Director; Phone: ext 222|
|Funding||Federal - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Herb Gray Centre for Nonprofit Excellence
647 Ouellette Ave, Suite 201
Windsor, ON N9A 4J4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Wyandotte St W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2 ; Ottawa 4 ; Dougall 6|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking (off Pelissier), Automatic entrance (off Pelissier) and Washroom|
|Print Material||Course materials, brochures, government forms|