Service: Water and Wastewater Billing
|Record #: WIN1013||Last Modified: 24 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 24 Sep 2018|
|Office Phone||Finance Department: 519-969-7770 ext 1230
Public Works Department: 519-969-4143
|Primary Contact||Customer Service Representatives, Finance Department|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Water and Wastewater Billing
* The Town of LaSalle bills for water and wastewater usage. Customers will continue to receive bills from Essex Powerlines for hydro usage only.
Paying Your Water and Wastewater Bill
* Payments can be made by cash, cheque, debit, by automatic withdrawal or through your financial institution.
* Payments can be made upon receipt of the bill, or customers can sign-up for a pre-authorized payment plan.
* The Town of LaSalle sends bills out quarterly (every three months). This means that bills will have three month’s worth of usage.
Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and Rental Property Customers
* Bills will now be issued to property owners only.
* The Town of LaSalle will accept payments from tenants/other non-owners, however, it will be the property owner’s responsibility to ensure that bills are paid on time.
* Since commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential (rental property) water and wastewater customers typically use more water than residential customers, they will be billed monthly for the previous month's usage.
* Please contact the Public Works Department for more information about water meters, water and wastewater usage
* To sign-up for pre-authorized payment or equal monthly payments, please contact the Finance Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Customers have the option to have a paper bill mailed to them or an e-doc provided to their Vadim Open Account. You can login to view your quarterly water/wastewater bills. Your PIN # is located on your water/wastewater bill. Once you access your Vadim Open Account, your quarterly water/wastewater bill will be available through this account; bills will not be mailed to you.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||LaSalle residents, businesses and property owners|
|Application||* Contact the Finance Department for more information about water billing and payment options, or send an email to inquire
* Contact the Public Works Department for more information about water meters, water and wastewater usage
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||LaSalle|
|Address & Map||
5950 Malden Rd
LaSalle, ON N9H 1S4
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Malden Rd and Normandy St|
|Bus Routes||South Windsor 7|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|