Site: Tecumseh Town Hall
Service: Backwater Valve Installation and Foundation Drain Disconnection Subsidy Programs
|Record #: WIN1028||Last Modified: 23 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 23 Jul 2019|
|Primary Contact||Marg Misek-Evans, Chief Administrative Officer; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Laura Moy, Director Corporate Services & Clerk; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||The Town of Tecumseh offers a financial subsidy for the installation of a backwater valve device on the internal plumbing system in existing homes in the Town of Tecumseh
The Town’s Foundation Drain Disconnection Subsidy is also still in effect, offering a financial subsidy to residents in Tecumseh to disconnect foundation drains from the sanitary sewer, up to 50% of the cost, $1,060 maximum.
For property owners applying for both subsidies, kindly ensure price quotes separate the costs for each individual service (i.e. Backwater Valve and/or Foundation Drain Disconnection) to calculate proper subsidy amounts
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Eligibility||* Residents of Tecumseh
* The Town’s Backwater Valve Installation Subsidy is available to Tecumseh residents who have no outstanding tax arrears and pass inspection.
|Application||Property Owner’s must:
1) Submit application for the subsidy program.
2) Have a subsidy approval inspection.
3) Once inspection is completed and application is approved, acquire two price quotes and submit them to the Town Hall. (Note: for residents having the work done by a contractor, check contract details to determine if price includes building permit fees. If contractor is not acquiring building permit, property owner must obtain building permit for work.)
4) Hire contractor and arrange for building inspection prior to completion of work.
Applications are available via the website or walk-in or call for details
|Funding||Regional / Municipal - Tecumseh|
|Located In Community||Tecumseh|
|Address & Map||
Tecumseh Town Hall
917 Lesperance Rd
Tecumseh, ON N8N 1W9
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Lesperance Rd and Tecumseh Rd E|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|