Site: Lakeshore - County Rd 22
Service: Speech and Language Clinic
|Record #: WIN1043||Last Modified: 23 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 12 Feb 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-877-351-3462|
|Primary Contact||Cheryl Metcalfe, Area Director; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Melanie Delpapa, Clinical Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Speech and Language Clinic
* a wide range of speech therapy services to children and adults
Assessment and Treatment: Led by Director Cheryl Metcalfe, the team provides:
* Speech and language disorders to improve speech disorders including apraxia, dysfluency.
* Language disorders including difficulty listening, understanding, reading and writing.
* Cognitive communication disorders following head injury that focuses on improving reasoning, problem-solving, memory and organizational skills.
* Myofunctional therapy to assess and treat tongue thrust, tongue tie and other orofacial difficulties, including a habit elimination program (thumb sucking and other oral habits).
* Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) for patients with Parkinson’s disease is also available.
* A division of Bayshore Healthcare
|Hours||Mon-Sat (by appointment only)|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Ontario - Services provided across Ontario|
|Application||Physician, family or self referrals accepted|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Service ; Call for details * Fee assistance available for service * Fee assistance available for service ; assistance is provided by WSIB, Third Party Insurance, Local Health Integration Network Home and Community Care Program.|
|Primary Executive||Cheryl Metcalfe, Director|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long Term Care ; Fees - Extended healthcare benefits, private pay|
|Located In Community||Lakeshore|
|Address & Map||
1303 County Rd 22, Suite 135
Lakeshore, ON N0R 1A0
|Intersection||Renauud Line Rd and County Rd 22|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|