|Record #: WIN1072||Last Modified: 09 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 09 Jul 2019|
|Primary Contact||Jenna Smids; Phone: ext 1241; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Employment & Training Service:
Members of Caldwell First Nation may qualify for funding through the employment and training department in the following programs:
Indigenous Skills Training Option
* To assist clients in obtaining, maintaining, or increasing their current skill levels through a variety of training courses offered by recognized and accredited training institutions.
Indigenous Employee Skills Enhancement
* To provide an opportunity to those members who are employed to upgrade their skills, to maintain their existing positions or to advance within their company/ organization.
Indigenous Job Creation Partnership
* To support job creation and on-the-job training projects that meet the needs of the employer. It provides work experience to unemployed persons by creating temporary jobs.
Indigenous Labour Force Promotion Option
* To create an opportunity for clients to gain access into the labour market by providing them with on-the-job work experience with potential employers.
Indigenous Summer Student Employment
* To provide aboriginal students the opportunity to gain career related skills and practical on-the-job work experience during their summer break.
Indigenous New Start Program
* In order for clients to successfully enter or re-enter the labour market, they may access employment supports that are critical to seeking and attaining employment.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Leamington|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
Members of Caldwell First Nation
|Application||* Application Process required
* Processing applications for funding can take up to 30 days, so be sure to submit the application well in advance of the start date for training or a job placement. (Funding is limited)
|Description (Agency)||First Nations community.|
|Primary Executive||Mary Duckworth, Chief|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
14 Orange St
Leamington, ON N8H 1P5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Victoria Ave S and Orange St|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|