Site: Windsor - McDougall St
Service: Traffic Operations Division & Parking Enforcement
|Record #: WIN1073||Last Modified: 11 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 11 Dec 2019|
|Office Phone||General Inquiries 3-1-1 * Alternate, 519-255-CITY (2489)
Detailed inquiries for Traffic (meters/lots/garages/monthly permit parking) 519-255-6248
Detailed inquiries for Traffic (signaling/signs) 519-255-6292
Detailed inquiries for Transportation Planning 519-255-6247
Detailed inquiries for Parking Enforcement Office 519-255-6298
Commissionaires Parking Enforcement 519-796-0841
|Toll Free Phone||311 Toll Free number 1-877-746-4311|
|Fax||Public Works Fax 519-255-9467
311 Fax 519-256-3311
|Primary Contact||Detailed Inquiries by email to Public Works; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Parking Enforcement - information regarding parking enforcement, ticket payment options, and how to dispute a parking ticket
* On/off Street Parking - information regarding parking meters, municipal parking lots and garages, residential permit parking, and accessible parking.
* Traffic Signals - the City's traffic signal system and intersection controls.
* Signs And Markings - the City of Windsor's Sign Shop and Operations unit is responsible for traffic sign and pavement marking maintenance.
* Traffic Control Issues - information regarding common traffic control issues and how they can be addressed.
* Transportation Planning - information regarding various transportation studies, transportation policies, and data available through the City's Transportation Planning Division.
* Roundabouts - the rules and proper use of modern roundabouts.
Click Here For a more comprehensive description of each service
|Hours||311 Call Centre Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for information
Traffic (meters/lots/garages/monthly permit parking) 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Traffic (signaling/signs) 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Transportation Planning 8:30 am to 4:30pm
Parking Enforcement Office 8:00am to 4:30pm
Commissionaires Parking Enforcement 7:00 am to midnight (Monday to Saturday)
|Application||Application process required for some services|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1266 McDougall St NE
Windsor, ON N8X 3M7
View Google Map
|Intersection||McDougall Ave and Ellis St|
|Mailing Address||Box 1607
Windsor, ON N9A 6S1
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|