|Record #: WIN1075||Last Modified: 19 Jan 2018||Last Full Update: 17 Feb 2017|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Health services will assist the members by providing various health workshops, information sessions and health fairs.
* also can assist in finding health care services regarding: mental health, addictions, diabetes HIV/AIDS and FASD.
* Health care services are provided Wed and implemented by a Nurse Practitioner.
Nurse Practitioners work with other members of the heath care team including physicians, traditional healers, dietitians and social workers
Nurse Practitioner can:
* examine patients
* diagnose illnesses
* provide counselling and education
* write prescriptions
* order lab tests
* refer to specialists when necessary.
Nurse Practitioners are knowledgeable about managing chronic diseases like:
* high blood pressure
* treat episodic illnesses such as ear infections and colds
* provide preventative health care such as pap tests, referrals for mammograms, bone density tests and colon cancer screening.
Foot Care Nurse: Barbara Fisher
* Service provided every 6 weeks
Community Wellness Worker: Shirley Johnson
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm
Health Services Wed
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Leamington ; Caldwell First Nations|
|Eligibility||Members of Caldwell First Nation community|
|Application||* Application Process required|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
14 Orange St
Leamington, ON N8H 1P5
|Intersection||Victoria Ave S and Orange St|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|