|Record #: WIN1129||Last Modified: 24 Feb 2016||Last Full Update: 17 Aug 2015|
|Primary Contact||Judy Ellis, Director, Clinical Services; Phone: ext 218; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Dr Glenn Bartlett, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 519-253-8481 ext 253|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Medical Services:
* team of doctors, nurse practitioners, dietitian and nurses at Windsor Essex Community Health Centre’s (WECHC) Teen Health specialize in the health of youth * The health care team considers the client’s lifestyle, family environment, personal relationships, stress level and other factors that affect physical and mental health.
* staff encourages clients to ask questions and they provide the latest information about medical and emotional concerns.
* All services are confidential (information is not shared with schools, parents, etc)
* all Services covered by OHIP.
* Young people can walk in for treatment, but if you don’t want to wait, you can call and make an appointment.
* nurses can answer various questions over the phone.
* Annual Health Exams (physicals)
* General health concerns (ex. Sore throat, flu, etc)
* Information on birth control and abstinence
* Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI’s)
* Pelvic examinations
* Pregnancy tests, counseling regarding pregnancy and prenatal care
* Depression and anxiety assessment
* Eating disorders, bulimia and anorexia nervosa
* Smoking cessation (quitting smoking)
* Acne and skin care
* Sports injuries and nutrition
* Sexuality and puberty information
|Hours||Mon & Fri: 7 am-5 pm * Wed, 7 am-6 pm * Tue & Thu, 7 am-8 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||anyone needing Supportive Services and Primary Care Health services and do not have a family doctor|
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - Interpretive services in other languages offered when available * Call for details|
|Primary Executive||Dr Glenn Bartlett, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 519-253-8481 ext 253|
|Site Location||Corner of Brock and College Ave.|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3320 College Ave
Windsor, ON N9C 1S6
View Google Map
|Intersection||Brock St and College Ave|
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor Essex Community Health Centre
101-1361 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 1J6
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2|