Service: LaSalle Transit Service
|Record #: WIN1154||Last Modified: 05 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 05 Sep 2018|
|Primary Contact||Reception Services; Phone: ext 1221|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Transit Service for LaSalle Residents to and from Windsor
For Bus schedule, route map and Frequently Asked Questions Click Here
The buses run from Mon-Sat, from 7 am-7 pm.
* The route is covered by two buses during the weekday peak morning and afternoon hours, one starting at St. Clair College and one at Morton Drive and Front Road.
* One bus will operate weekdays on non-peak hours, and one bus on Saturdays.
* Riders can transfer to Transit Windsor routes including the South Windsor 7, Dougall 6 and Dominion 5 giving them access to places like St. Clair College, University of Windsor, downtown Windsor and Devonshire Mall.
* The buses will be equipped with bike racks from Mar 15 to Dec 15.
* There is no extra charge to use the bike rack. Each rack can hold up to two bicycles. (They are available first come first serve basis).
* Bus tickets and passes are available for purchase at the LaSalle Civic Centre (5950 Malden Rd.) and at the Vollmer Culture and Recreation Complex (2121 Laurier Parkway)
* Bus Tickets are also available at the Windsor International Transit Terminal (300 Chatham St. W.), and at all Transit Windsor third party locations.
|Hours||Bus Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat, 7 am-7 pm (No Sunday Service)
Office: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
|Dates||Passengers on the LaSalle route can ride for free from Sep-Dec 2017. Regular fares will start as of Jan 1, 2018.|
|Areas Served||LaSalle ; Tecumseh ; Windsor|
|Application||* Application process for some services (call for details)
Bus passes require photo identification
* Photo identification must be obtained at the Windsor International Transit Terminal or at the Transit Centre (3700 North Service Road). (Valid Transit Windsor photo identification must be presented at the time that a bus pass is purchased).
|Primary Executive||Ken Antaya, Mayor; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Marc Bondy, Deputy Mayor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elections||Next election October 2018|
|Located In Community||LaSalle|
|Address & Map||
5950 Malden Rd
LaSalle, ON N9H 1S4
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Malden Rd and Normandy St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Buses: The LaSalle route buses will be fully accessible. The Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) also has Stop Annunciation (AODA requirement) providing onboard voice and visual announcements|