|Record #: WIN1217||Last Modified: 16 Sep 2019||Last Full Update: 22 Nov 2018|
|Office Phone||Windsor Office: 519-253-3100|
|Toll Free Phone||1-844-900-7222
To find local services in your community in Ontario: 1-866-887-0015
|Crisis Phone||519-253-9667 * 24 hrs|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Sexual Assault Crisis Centre
* service provides a twenty-four hour crisis line to survivors of sexual victimization.
* provides emotional support, problem solving strategies, information, and referrals when necessary.
* provides information to those who are assisting survivors of sexual violence such as friends, family members, and other community organizations.
To find a Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Treatment Centre in Ontario Click Here
* Counseling is available to female and male survivors of sexual victimization (sexual assault, sexual abuse and incest) of any age, who reside in the Windsor-Essex County area.
* Services to children who are victimized are coordinated with the Children’s Aid Society.
* Counseling support is also available for non-offending significant others. .
* Satellite offices are available (Appointment scheduled for Satellite locations through the Windsor Office)
* participate in opportunities to educate the community on the realities of sexual violence, as well as its impact, and to implement initiatives that will reduce sexual violence in our community.
* Regional lead agency for Support Services Network for Male Survivors in Ontario West Region Click Here for More Information
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Program: Hours vary (call for details)
Satellite Locations: hours vary according to appointments scheduled (no walk-in’s)
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Southwestern Ontario ; Wellington County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* Male or female victims, all ages, of sexual violence (sexual assault, sexual abuse, incest)
* Children, under 12 yrs, who are victims of sexual violence are treated in coordination with Childrens' Aid Society
|Application||* Appointment required
* Must Schedule Appointments during office hours
|Languages||English ; French ; Italian|
|Description (Agency)||Provides crisis intervention and counselling for victims of sexual violence.|
|Primary Executive||Lydia Fiorini, Executive Director|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of the Attorney General, Ministry of Community and Social Services, Erie-St. Clair LHIN's|
|Elections||Jun; Term begins Sep|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1770 Langlois Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 4M5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Langlois Ave and Tecumseh Rd E|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Parent 14|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|