Midtown Health Sciences
Site: Windsor - Ouellette Ave
Service: Respite Care
|Record #: WIN1236||Last Modified: 28 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 28 Feb 2018|
|After Hours Phone||519-252-6600 (Leave Message)|
|Primary Contact||Reception; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Full-time or part-time family carers need regular time away from their important role of caring for relatives and friends to re-charge their batteries.
* Respite care can be provided within the individuals home, at The Rooney House or a social outing may be undertaken.
* Activities to be undertaken will usually be identified in the client's Care Plan following discussion with the people concerned.
It is believed that it is important that clients remain in touch with their personal interests, and to provide social and mental stimulation.
* Every effort is made to match the carer personally to the client's linguistic, cultural general requirements and similar interests. (This information will be provided to MHS by the client and/or their family).
* Midtown Health Sciences also offers Emergency Respite for when plans change at the last minute.
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm
After Hours Phone: Mon-Sun, 24 Hrs
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Persons requiring health care services|
|Application||* Arrange home visit/assessment for personal care (call or email for details)
* Referrals received through, health care professionals, family/friends or insurance company
|Fees||Service - fees are determined by services required|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1575 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 1K5
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Hanna St W|