Site: Windsor - Wyandotte St W
Service: Little Things Matter - Downtown Windsor Home Renovation Grant
|Record #: WIN1260||Last Modified: 11 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 30 Apr 2018|
|Primary Contact||Emily Schurter, Volunteer Coordinator; Phone: (Business) 226-674-2554; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Who is the DWCC?
* A network of neighbours working together for community renewal in the downtown
Little Things Matter
* A program that pays half the cost, up to $1,000, to fix the exteriors of houses downtown.
* Can’t afford to pay half the cost? pay in installments, do volunteer work for the DWCC or the DWCC might even pay more than half, based on need.
* Contact Emily Schurter
|Hours||Hours vary * call for details|
|Boundaries||* The program covers the area bounded by Giles Blvd, Howard Ave and Caron Ave, and the river.|
|Eligibility||* Low income Homeowners|
* Read over the" Little Things Matter Brochure. (downloadable via the website)
* Paper copies available at the office
* Fill out the application.
* Send in your application to email@example.com or bring it to the office.
Click Here to download the application via the website
|Fees||Service - call or drop in for details|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
371 Wyandotte St W
Windsor, ON N9A 5X3
|Intersection||Church St and Wyandotte St W|