Site: Windsor - Wyandotte St W
Service: Little Things Matter Program - Downtown Windsor Home Renovation Grant
|Record #: WIN1260||Last Modified: 12 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 12 Jul 2019|
|Primary Contact||Brandon Boldt, LTM Coordinator, Downtown Windsor Community Collaborative; Phone: (Business) 226-674-2554; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Steve Coupland, Operations & Leadership Development; Phone: 519-464-3615|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Who is the DWCC?
* A network of neighbours working together for community renewal in the downtown
Little Things Matter Program
* A program that pays half the cost, up to $1,000, to help fix up the exterior or facade of downtown homes.
* Contact Brandon Boldt
|Hours||Hours vary * call for details|
|Boundaries||* The program covers the area bounded by Giles Blvd, Howard Ave and Caron Ave, and the river.|
|Eligibility||* Low income Homeowners|
* Read over the" Little Things Matter Brochure. (downloadable via the website)
* Paper copies available at the office
* Fill out the application.
* Send in your application to email@example.com or bring it to the office.
|Fees||Service - call or drop in for details|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
371 Wyandotte St W
Windsor, ON N9A 5X3
|Intersection||Church St and Wyandotte St W|