Service: Youth Centred Mental Health and Counselling Services
|Office Phone||519-253-8481; Collect calls accepted |
|Primary Contact||Rita Taillefer, Director, Clinical Practice; Phone: (Business) ext 200; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description||* Windsor Essex Community Health Centre, Teen Health Site: |
* Provides Primary Care and Mental Health/Counselling (individual and group) for youth between the ages of 12-24 years.
* These services include support and treatment for youth and their family afflicted with an Eating Disorder or Substance Abuse as well as programs to support parents and guardians of youth.
* Pre and post natal groups are also available to young moms.
Services for youth ages 12-24 years.
* Primary Care
* Sexual Health/Education
* Mental Health/Counselling (individual and group)
* Eating Disorders
* Substance Abuse
* Parent Support
* Pre-Post Natal for young moms
|Hours||Mon & Thu: 9 am-6 pm |
Tue & Wed: 9 am-8 pm
Fri: 9 am-5 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) - 24 year(s) |
Support for parents and guardians of youth ages 12-24 also available.
|Application||Appointments preferred /Walk-ins welcome|
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - Offered when available * call for details|
|Fees||Service - Funded under OHIP (Some medication fees may apply)|
|Primary Executive||Dr Glenn Bartlett, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) ext 253|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map|
101-1361 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 1J6
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Ellis St W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C|