Site: Tecumseh - Amy Croft Dr
Service: Presbyterian Church - GriefShare Program
|Record #: WIN1600||Last Modified: 19 Jan 2015||Last Full Update: 17 Mar 2014|
|Office Phone||519-979-8082 * Summer hours vary (call for hours and to register)|
|Primary Contact||Sandra Catton, Office Administration; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* GriefShare, is a special seminar and support group for people grieving the loss of someone close.
* This group is sponsored by people who understand what you are experiencing and want to offer you comfort and encouragement during this difficult time.
Each GriefShare session includes;.
* a video seminar and group discussion
* The videos feature top experts on grief recovery.
* During the small group discussion time you'll have the opportunity to interact with others who have experienced a loss, learn about their experiences and share your own.
* You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is "self-contained," so you do not have to attend in sequence.
|Hours||Mon: 7 pm * except holidays
* Can register at anytime and runs throughout the year.
|Dates||Every Mon: 7 pm|
|Areas Served||Lakeshore ; Tecumseh - and district|
|Eligibility||* Everyone welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session.
* Each is "self-contained," so you do not have to attend in sequence.
|Primary Executive||Rev Brad Watson, Senior Pastor|
|Alternate Executive||Al De Simon, Executive Pastor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Located In Community||Lakeshore|
|Address & Map||
235 Amy Croft Dr
Tecumseh, ON N9K 1C8
|Intersection||Amy Croft Dr and East Pike Creek Rd|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance, Washroom|
|Service Categories||Bereavement Support Groups|