Site: Windsor - Machette Rd
Service: Augmentative Communication Clinic
|Record #: WIN1604||Last Modified: 29 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 29 Nov 2019|
|Primary Contact||Toni Southern, Speech and Language Pathologist; Phone: ext 237|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||The Augmentative Communication Clinic features a multidisciplinary team comprised of:
* Speech Language Pathologists
* Occupational Therapists
* Communication Disorder Assistants and Technicians
* Together, these experts are able to fully assess the written and face to face communication needs of the clients and to provide equipment and/or recommendations tailored to the unique communication challenges of each individual.
* No physician’s referral is required.
* Clinicians are ADP (Assistive Devices Program of OHIP) authorized.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 21 year(s) and under
* Infants, children youth, and young adults birth-21 yrs with a physical disability.
* Individuals over the age of 21 may be accepted with board approval. (call for details)
|Application||Referrals accepted without physician approval.|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Program - Subsidy available|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3945 Matchette Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 4C2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Matchette Rd and Chappell Ave|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|