|Record #: WIN1640||Last Modified: 22 Oct 2018||Last Full Update: 26 Apr 2016|
|Primary Contact||Carolyn Binder, Manager, Windsor-Essex Child & Parent Place (WECAPP), New Beginnings (Essex County); Phone: Direct Line (Business) 519-971-0625; Fax: 519-971-9002; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Supervised Access Visit service for children with their non-custodial parent. * This is a safe, neutral visit service where staff supervise and factually record visits for parties in separated and divorced families
* Supervised Access Exchange service supervises the pick up & drop off of children for unsupervised weekend or daily access time with their other parent. This provides a neutral, conflict-free transfer place for parties.
* Staff record the transfer of children factually and help to ensure safety of all parties involved.
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
Visit/Exchange Service: Tue-Fri, 4 pm-8 pm * Sat, 9:30 am-4:30 pm * Alternate Sun, 12 noon-6 pm
* Visits are 1 hour & 45 minutes in length (*Other days & times can be considered , call for details)
* Leamington visit & exchange service is open one day per week. Referrals to Windsor (call or details)
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 17 year(s) and under
* Individuals needing to utilize the Supervised Access program
|Application||* All referrals must call first
* An intake appointment will be scheduled with each party separately
* Each party must self refer by calling for information and completing an intake appointment. * No walk-ins please.
|Languages||English ; French - Upon Request|
|Fees||Service ; * Both parties share the cost.
* Fees are based on a sliding scale and always made affordable based on income. (This is negotiated at intake)
* Where a written agreement or court order states one party is responsible for the costs, one party's fee can be waived.
|Primary Executive||Mary Kay Morand, Executive Director, New Beginnings (Essex County); Phone: (Business) 519-971-0973 ext 102; Fax: 519-971-9002; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of the Attorney General|
|Site Location||between Mercer St and Howard Ave|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1015 Highland Ave E
Windsor, ON N9A 1R6
|Intersection||Highland Ave and Erie St E|
|Bus Routes||Central 3|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic entrance, Washroom, elevator|