Site: Windsor - Tecumseh Rd E
Service: Walking To Wellness Program
|Record #: WIN1666||Last Modified: 25 Apr 2018||Last Full Update: 25 Apr 2018|
|Office Phone||General Inquiries, Diabetes Wellness Centre: 519-997-2823
* Tecumseh Mall, 519-944-7760 ext 105
|Fax||Tecumseh Mall: 519-944-3074|
|Primary Contact||Marissa Goze, Marketing Director, Tecumseh Mall; Phone: (Business) 519-944-7760 ext 105; Fax: 519-944-3074; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Walking to Wellness is an open invitation to come walk the mall before mall hours.
* Tecumseh Mall is a community shopping centre located in the heart of East Windsor.
* Tecumseh Mall offers a pleasing and convenient shopping experience in an environment that is wheelchair accessible and walker friendly.
* Tecumseh Mall is the only shopping centre in Windsor with both Tecumseh Transit and Transit Windsor bus terminals located on site for ease of access.
* A place people can go to cool off during times of extremely high temperatures
|Hours||Walking to Wellness Program: 8:15 am-9 am
Mall Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:30 am-9 pm * Sat, 9:30 am-6 pm * Sun, 12 noon-5 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* Walking to Wellness can be for all ages
* Everyone Welcome
* Please consult your physician before starting a new exercise program.
|Application||For more information about Walking to Wellness, please contact Diabetes Wellness Centre, General Inquiries line|
|Fees||None - Walking to Wellness Program|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
7654 Tecumseh Rd E
Windsor, ON N8T 1E9
|Intersection||Lauzon Rd and Tecumseh Rd E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Tecumseh Mall Administration|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2 ; Ottawa 4 ; Lauzon 10|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|