Service: Outdoor Pool and Spray Pad
|Record #: WIN1679||Last Modified: 19 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 19 Nov 2019|
|Office Phone||Pool Office (summer) * 519-252-7165 * 519-253-2300 (During off season)|
|Primary Contact||Jen Knights, Manager of WIATC and Aquatic Services, City of Windsor; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Kenn Little, Supervisor of Community Programming, City of Windsor; Phone: (Business) 519-253-7028 * (Business) 519-253-2135; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Mic Mac Pool is a heated pool with an adjacent spray pad and washrooms.
* Mic Mac Pool is located in one of Windsor's finest sports parks with two baseball stadia, plus the John Ivan Slo-Pitch Complex, tennis courts, a soccer complex and a football field.
* Mic Mac Pool is a heated pool with an adjacent Spray Pad and washrooms.
* Pool has a lift for persons with disabilities.
Spray Pad is currently Under Construction
* Mic Mac Pool is available for summer rentals (call for details)
For a List of all Windsor Parks and Locations Click Here
Parks and Recreation offers more places and spaces for rental opportunities than any other organization in the City of Windsor.
* From swimming pools to banquet halls, from heritage manors to ice rinks,
* Parks and Recreation has locations in your neighbourhood for private parties, leisure activities, receptions and family reunions.
Click Here for Rental Location Details
Rec Express Cards:
The easy-to-use, reloadable smart cards make gift giving easy. Load the card with any dollar amount and let the receiver choose from the hundreds of programs offered by Parks and Recreation: swimming, sports, arts and culture, birthday parties, room rentals, skating, etc.
The cards never expire and are easily available at all community centres, pools and arenas.
Rec Express Card
* A place people can go to cool off during times of extremely high temperatures
|Hours||Ourdoor Pool Hours: Mon-Fri, 1:30 pm-7 pm * Sat & Sun 1:30 pm-4:30 pm|
|Dates||Jul & Aug (summer only)|
|Fees||Admission - under 2 yrs FREE (with paid adult) * 2-18 yrs $2 * Adults 19 yrs and older $3 * Family $8|
|Primary Executive||Jen Knights, Manager of WIATC and Aquatic Services, City of Windsor; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1125 Prince Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 1Z2
|Intersection||Matchette Rd and Prince Rd|
|Mailing Address||c/o Manager of Aquatic Services (outdoor pools)
2450 McDougall St
Windsor, ON N8X 3N6
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance (There is a lift for persons with disabilities)|