Service: Essex-Windsor EMS - Land Ambulance Services Administration
|Record #: WIN1690||Last Modified: 09 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 09 Aug 2018|
|Office Phone||Admin: 519-776-6441|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-265-5840|
|Text Phone||9-1-1 (please see note in description about registering for this service)|
|Primary Contact||Danielle Dunlop, Executive Assistant to the Chief, Essex Windsor EMS; Phone: (Business) ext 2232; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Crystal Sylvestre, Administrative Assistant to the Deputy Chiefs, Essex Windsor EMS; Phone: ext 2656; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||FOR EMERGENCY DIAL 9-1-1
* Ambulance service for County of Essex, City of Windsor and Pelee Island
* Emergency Medical Services - Administration
* Essex-Windsor EMS offers a “Cool Aid” program. The “Cool Aid” program is a form which, once completed, is a way to help identify potential high-risk patients in emergency situations.
* The information on the form is used to assist paramedics in rendering the proper medical treatment if you are unable to communicate with them at the time of the emergency. It includes information about medical conditions, past history, current medications and allergies.
* There is also a provision for emergency contacts.
* Once the form has been completed it is to be placed on the front of your refrigerator with a magnet.
* To obtain a form(s) either open and print the form, Click Here for form
Fill out our Cool-Aid Request Form,Click Here
* Available on Dec 1, 2014 for Windsor residents only
* Geared for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment
* Must register with your wireless provider first and then call 911 to finalize the set up
* More information can be found at: textwith911.ca
|Hours||Administration: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
EMS: 24 hr Emergency Service
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Application||Registration required for 9-1-1 texting|
|Primary Executive||Bruce Krauter, Chief, Essex-Windsor EMS; Phone: ext 2654|
|Located In Community||Essex|
|Address & Map||
Civic and Education Centre
360 Fairview Ave W
Essex, ON N8M 1Y6
|Intersection||South Talbot Rd S and Fairview Ave W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance ; Not Applicable|