Site: Windsor - Mercer St
Service: Essex-Windsor EMS - Land Ambulance Services Headquarters
|Record #: WIN1692||Last Modified: 09 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 09 Aug 2018|
|Office Phone||Inquiries and Non-Emergency 519-776-6441 ext 2200|
|Text Phone||9-1-1 (please see note in description about registering for this service)|
|Primary Contact||Crystal Sylvestre, Administrative Assistant, Office of the Deputy Chief, Essex Windsor EMS; Phone: ext 2656; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||FOR EMERGENCY DIAL 9-1-1
The County of Essex, Essex-Windsor Emergency Medical Services is committed to providing the highest quality emergency medical pre-hospital care to the citizens of;
* County of Essex
* City of Windsor
* Township of Pelee.
Essex-Windsor emergency Medical Services purpose is to foster fiscally responsible quality care through:
* Maintaining mutually supportive relationships with other emergency services and health care agencies in our community.
* Participating in public education for prevention and awareness.
* Providing continuous quality improvement to ensure the highest standards are achieved.
* Supporting our employees and providing them with the tools and methods to accomplish the highest quality of care.
Forms available via Website
* Ambulance Call Reports: All requests for copies of Ambulance Call Reports must be submitted to our Privacy Officer
* Cool Aid Forms: The Cool Aid program is a form which, once completed is a way to help identify potential high-risk patients in emergency situations. The information on the form is used to assist paramedics in rendering the proper medical treatment if you are unable to communicate with them at the time of the emergency.
* Client Satisfaction Survey: We’d like to know how we’re doing!
Click Here for details or to obtain our Electronic Forms
|Hours||Sun-Mon- 24 Hrs|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Individuals or groups needing EMS services or Educational Speakers|
|Application||Registration required for some services|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
920 Mercer St, 2nd Flr
Windsor, ON N9A 1N6
|Intersection||Mercer St and Erie St E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Essex Windsor EMS
360 Fairview Ave W, Ste 115
Essex, On N8M 1Y6
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|