Site: Windsor - City Hall Sq W
Service: Skate Lending & Skate Lesson Programs
|Record #: WIN1850||Last Modified: 27 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 27 Sep 2018|
|Office Phone||* Call 311 to inquire about Ice surface for skating
Church: All other inquiries & Contact for Group Skate Borrowing 519-253-8001 (during office hours)
|Primary Contact||Joan Carter, Office Manager|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Skate Lending Program (collects reusable ice skates and loans them to adults and children for use over the season)
* Free skating lessons are provided by experienced volunteers (ie. hockey coaches, figure skating instructors) on Charles Clark Square Sat mornings in Jan and Feb.
* children/adults should be prepared with their own helmet for the lessons. (Contact the Church to borrow a Helmet if needed)
* call for information about Skating Lesson program
* Adults need to attend with child/children.
* Healthy lunches are offered for children, parents, and volunteers following their Sat morning skate lesson.
|Hours||Office, Mon-Fri 9 am-12:30 pm
Skate Lessons and Skate Lending for individuals Sat 10 am-11:30 am
Skate lending for groups, must call office first
|Dates||Skate Lessons (Jan & Feb)|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* Everyone welcome
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* Lessons are available for all ages.
|Application||* Skate Lesson Registration: Jan & Feb (call the church office 519-253-8001 or walk-in to Register on Saturday)
* To donate skates come to the double glass doors on the south side Scott Hall, during office hours.
* Required: Bring child's health card
* must register at beginning at 10 am for lessons
|Primary Executive||Rev Robert Clifford Rev'd, Rector, All Saints' Anglican Church; Phone: (Business) 1-519-318-4430; Email: email@example.com|
|Site Location||All Saints' Anglican Church (go to the south entrance double glass doors of the Church - facing City Hall, 350 City Hall Sq W)|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
330 City Hall Square W
Windsor, ON N9A 1J3
View Google Map
|Intersection||McDougall St and University Ave E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Art Roth - Skate Program Coordinator|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and (Level Ground) Entrance|