|Record #: WIN1853||Last Modified: 10 Sep 2019||Last Full Update: 10 Sep 2019|
Building Blocks for Better Babies: 519-977-6862 (Not a program of the Church)
|Primary Contact||Eileen Trothen, Secretary|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||United church of Canada
Worship and Fellowship
Tue Open House Group
* Seniors enjoy each others’ company, playing shuffleboard and cards, and eating a bag lunch at noon. (Please use west entrance or rear kitchen entrance)
Building Blocks for Better Babies
* Meets every Thu, 1 pm-3 pm.
* This program is for pregnant mothers and mothers of young children who are welcome to bring their children.
* This program promotes good health, good nutrition, and safety. No Fee. (BBBB is not sponsored by the church)
* Practices every Thu, 7:30 pm-9 pm, all ages welcome.
* Ability to read music helpful but not necessary. Please use west entrance (glass doors).
Meets every Fri, 1 pm-5 pm.
* For adults looking for a friendly group with whom to socialize.
* share, laugh, play cards, and sometimes make crafts.
* A healthy meal is always served. (Please use rear kitchen entrance).
After School Program
* Mon and Wed, 3 pm-4:30 pm.
* Children from General Brock Public School are welcome to come after school and enjoy a healthy snack. No Fee. (Please use rear kitchen entrance)
Available all year, pies are hand baked with tender loving care in the Church Kitchen
* Individual Size $4.25
* Family Size $16
To order, call: Bedford United Church Office 519-256-1131 or Bob Nagy 519-973-0978
|Hours||Office: Tue, 10 am-12 noon & 1:30 pm-3:30 pm * Wed, 1 pm-3 pm * Thu, 9 am-1 pm * Fri, 1:30 am-3 pm ( Hours could vary,call ahead)
After School Program: Mon & Wed, 3 pm-4:30 pm.
Meat Pies:To order, call: Bedford United Church Office 519-256-1131 or Bob Nagy 519-973-0978
|Dates||Order Meat Pies: Farmers Market (May-Oct)
Open House Senior's Group: Tue, 10 am-2 pm
Bedford Choir: Practices every Thu, 7:30 pm-9 pm, all ages welcome. Ability to read music helpful but not necessary
Fellowship hour following service every Sun Morning @ 10 am
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* No restrictions for Church Services
* After School Program: Children from General Brock Public School are welcome to come after school and enjoy a healthy snack. (No Fee. Please use hall entrance off of Sandwwich Street
|Application||* No application required
* Call to order meat pies
|Fees||Service - Meat Pies: Individual Size $4.25 * Family Size $16 ; None - For most church services|
|Description (Agency)||A United church.|
|Primary Executive||Charmain Fautner, Pastor|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3340 Sandwich St
Windsor, ON N9C 1B1
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Brock St and Sandwich St W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp, Entrance and Elevator|
|Print Material||Weekly bulletin at church services|