Site: Windsor - Goyeau St
Service: Mandatory Alarm Registration Program
|Record #: WIN2133||Last Modified: 17 May 2019||Last Full Update: 17 May 2019|
|Office Phone||Windsor Police Alarm Division: 519-255-6700 ext.4457
Non-Emergency Assistance: 519-258-6111
|TTY Phone||519-258-6111 and 9-1-1|
|Text Phone||T9-1-1 (please see description about this service)|
|Primary Contact||Katherine Rudover, Alarm Coordinator, Windsor Police Service; Phone: (Business) 519-255-7954; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
* All residential & business alarm owners in the City of Windsor MUST register their security alarm systems prior to use.
* Service includes both monitored & NON-monitored alarm systems.
* There is an annual Registration Fee, (see fee section for details).
* Complete details can be found on the Windsor Police Service website under, "Services" - "Alarms".
Texting 9-1-1: For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment
* More information can be found at: textwith911.ca
|Hours||Alarm Division Administration: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-4:30 pm *|
|Eligibility||Residential and Business alarms users within the City of Windsor must register their systems with the Windsor Police|
|Application||Application Process and Registration required Click Here for Details|
|Fees||Service - Service both monitored and non-monitored alarms. The registration fee is $24 annually. ; Service - Service both monitored and non-monitored alarms. The annual registration fee is $24.00. ; Administrative Fees: The following will be subject to an administrative fee of $100.00
* A registered alarm user who incurs a 4th or all subsequent false alarms during a 365 day period
* Each response to an Unregistered Premise plus the Registration Fee
* The user of an Automatic Dialing Device that transmits messages to any number assigned to the Windsor Police Service.
* A Suspended Premise for excessive false alarms or unpaid fines are subject to a $150.00 Reinstatement Fee.
|Primary Executive||Al Frederick, Chief of Police|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Windsor Police Headquarters
150 Goyeau St
Windsor, ON N9A 6J5
|Intersection||Goyeau St and Chatham St E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor Police Service
PO Box 60
150 Goyeau St W
Windsor, ON N9A 6J5
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Automatic Entrance|
|Print Material||Pamphlets & Windsor Police Service website - www.police.windsor.on.ca|