Site: Windsor - Windsor Sculpture Park - Riverside Dr W
Service: Windsor Sculpture Park and Tours
|Record #: WIN2203||Last Modified: 14 May 2019||Last Full Update: 14 May 2019|
|Office Phone||General inquiries: 311 * Office: 519-253-1812|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-519-3333|
|Primary Contact||Cultural Affairs Office, City of Windsor; Phone: (Business) 519-253-2300; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Madelyn Della Valle, Curator; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Community sculpture garden along the Detroit River located between Ambassador Bridge and Church Street featuring more than 30 large-scale contemporary sculptures by internationally recognized sculptors
For A list of Events and Programs Click Here
Free Public Tours
* Hop on board the Windsor Sculpture Park’s Art Cart for a tour of the beautiful riverfront parks and Sculpture Garden.
* Each tour lasts approximately 1 hour and are dependent on the weather.
* The Art Cart is an electric golf cart, which can hold five people.
* Tours run on a first-come-first-served basis.
* Children 13 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Private Tour Fees
* Private tours are offered outside of public tour hours and require reservation
* Private art cart tours are available for a fee, for a maximum of five people
* Walking tours also available for a fee of larger groups.
Click Here for a brouchure, includes fees for tours
Rec Express Cards:
The easy-to-use, reloadable smart cards make gift giving easy. Load the card with any dollar amount and let the receiver choose from the hundreds of programs offered by Parks and Recreation: swimming, sports, arts and culture, birthday parties, room rentals, skating, etc.
The cards never expire and are easily available at all community centres, pools, arenas and Windsor's Community Museum.
Rec Express Card
|Sup. Description||For a List of all Windsor Parks and Locations Click Here
Parks and Recreation offers more places and spaces for rental opportunities than any other organization in the City of Windsor.
* From swimming pools to banquet halls, from heritage manors to ice rinks, Parks and Recreation has locations in your neighbourhood for private parties, leisure activities, receptions and family reunions.
Click Here for Rental Location Details
|Hours||Windsor's Community Museum Tue-Sat, 10 am-5 pm (year round)
Parks Hours Daily, dawn to dusk, all season
|Dates||Art Cart Tours are open from May-Oct|
|Application||Call for information, programs and events or to schedule a private tour.|
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - via 311/211 Call Centre|
|Primary Executive||Cathy Masterson, Manager of Cultural Affairs, City of Windsor; Phone: (Business) 519-253-2300 ext 2724|
|Site Location||Riverfront Drive from the Ambassador Bridge to Church St|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Riverfront Parks from the Ambassador Bridge to Church St
View MapQuest Map
|Mailing Address||Windsor's Community Museum
254 Pitt St W
Windsor, ON N9A 5L5
|Physical Access||Not Applicable|