Service: Adventure Bay Family Water Park - Cannon Cove Dry Play Place
|Record #: WIN2216||Last Modified: 16 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 16 Dec 2019|
|Office Phone||519-974-AQUA (2782)|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Adventure Bay Family Water Park gives you over 35,000 square feet of wild water adventures.
Cannon Cove Dry Play Place
8 This three-level house of awesome for young land lovers comes equipped with four air-powered cannons that are ready to fire as well as air-pressurized features to make it rain foam balls!
* Cannon Cove is a first of its kind in Windsor and is a must-see attraction when stopping by Adventure Bay Family Water Park.
Rec Express Cards:
* The easy-to-use, reloadable smart cards make gift giving easy.
* Load the card with any dollar amount and let the receiver choose from the hundreds of programs offered by Parks and Recreation: swimming, sports, arts and culture, birthday parties, room rentals, skating, etc.
* The cards never expire and are easily available at all community centres, pools and arenas.
Rec Express Card
|Hours||Please refer to www.adventurebay.ca for Cannon Cover hours|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 3 year(s) - 12 year(s)
* Canon Cove: Children and Youth Ages 3-12
* Children under 3 yrs (Must be accompanied by an adult)
|Application||Application required for membership
Annual Membership Rates, Click Here for more information on specific rates
* An annual membership to Adventure Bay or Cannon Cove is good for one calendar year starting from the date of purchase.
* Memberships are non-refundable. All sales are final.
* Must be paid in full at the time of purchase to receive package discount.
|Fees||Membership ; Admission ; * Passes must be purchased
* Passes to the family water park will be available on site at Adventure Bay on a first-come first-served basis.
* Visit Park Info for everything you need to know about admission criteria, water park rules, swim attire, and more via the website.
|Funding||City / Town ; Fees|
|Site Location||Near Art Gallery of Windsor|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
401 Pitt St W
Windsor, ON N8A 0B2
|Intersection||Church St and Riverside Dr W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Washroom, Parking and Entrance|