Service: Adventure Bay Family Water Park - Access 2 Card
|Record #: WIN2218||Last Modified: 20 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 20 Nov 2019|
|Office Phone||519-974-AQUA (2782)|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Adventure Bay Family Water Park gives you over 35,000 square feet of wild water adventures.
Access 2 Card:
The Access 2 Card provides persons with a disability a personalized card printed with their name and the card’s 5-year expiry date.
* When going to their attraction of choice, they simply need to present the card along with a piece of ID (not required for cardholders who are minors), and their attendant will receive a free pass
* The Access 2 Card is accepted at entertainment venues across Canada. Visit www.access2card.ca to learn more about where the card can be used.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park (FAQ's) Frequently asked questions: Click Here
|Hours||Cannon Cove : Mon-Sun 10 am-8 pm
Water Park Hours Differ from Cannon Cove Hours: Click Here for all hours as Hours can Vary
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Persons who have disabilities
* Cannon Cove: Youth Ages 3-12 (Youth Under 3 must be accompanied by an adult)
|Application||If you are a NEW applicant to the program and have never had a card before, please download the application form and fill it out in full–send us your Section B, Section C, and payment (payment can be made online or by cheque or money order). Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
If you are RENEWING a card that is expired or close to expiry, you have two options for renewal:
1. Pay online. This will let you update your (or the cardholder’s) contact information and pay all at the same time! This is the fastest option–your card will be processed and mailed by our office within 5-10 business days. Click Here to Apply online
2. Fill out the Section B ONLY of the application form below, and send with payment in the form of cheque or money order to the address listed on the application form. Your card will be mailed out within 10-15 business days of our office receiving your application.
|Fees||Membership - $20.00 (5 yr) * This program is administered by Easter Seals Canada. ; Click Here for Other Fee Information|
|Funding||City / Town ; Fees|
|Site Location||Near Art Gallery of WindsorNear Art Gallery of Windsor|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
401 Pitt St W
Windsor, ON N8A 0B2
|Intersection||Church St and Riverside Dr W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|