|Record #: WIN2248||Last Modified: 21 Jan 2019||Last Full Update: 09 May 2018|
|Office Phone||519-253-3000 ext 7039|
|Primary Contact||Sandi Rose, General Manager, Iona College; Phone: (Business) 519-973-7039 * (Business) 519-971-3646; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Students in need can receive assistance from the Campus Food Bank
* located at Canterbury College on the corner of University Ave W and Sunset Ave.
* The Campus Food Bank is available to registered full-time and part-time students of the University of Windsor.
* It may be utilized once every two weeks.
* A valid student ID must be presented
* If you have any questions or concerns about the food bank please call
Student dinners are held every Wed, (Sep- Apr)
* 2nd floor of the Canterbury College Administration Building.
* Reservations must be made, see application section
|Hours||Food Bank Hours Mon, 12 noon-2 pm * Tue 2 pm-4 pm * Wed 12 noon-2 pm * Thu 2 pm-4 pm (Except Holidays)
(Revised schedule during exams and summer months * Call for details)
Student Dinner Wed (Sep-Apr) starting at 4:30 pm (see application section for details)
|Areas Served||Windsor - University of Windsor Campus|
|Eligibility||* Only available to registered Full-time and Part-time Students of the University of Windsor and
Iona College and Canterbury Student Residences.
* Food Bank may be utilized once every two weeks.
* Not available on Holidays
* Revised schedule during exams and summer months
|Application||* A valid student ID must be presented.
* Student Dinners: Preregistration required
* All students must pre-register a week in advance of the Toonie Dinner, by name
* To make reservations and for more information please contact Brenda Smith at email@example.com or 519-971-3646.
|Fees||Service - Canterbury Student Residences $3 all other students $5 ; None - Food Bank|
|Primary Executive||Dr Norm King, Vice President|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations ; Fees|
|Elections||Appointed Board of Directors|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
2500 University Ave W
Windsor, ON N9B 3Y1
View Google Map
|Intersection||Sunset Ave and University Ave W|
|Mailing Address||c/o Iona College
CHN Room G120 University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking and Washroom|