Site: Windsor - Mackenzie Hall - Sandwich St
Service: Mackenzie Hall
|Record #: WIN2288||Last Modified: 28 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 14 Jan 2016|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Located in one of the most historic areas of Windsor, Mackenzie Hall is a living link between our colourful legal past and our artistic present.
* Originally a courthouse and gaol, Mackenzie Hall is a cultural centre for the City of Windsor, with performing arts space, theatre, art galleries, meeting facilities and a ballroom for private rentals and special events.
* Constructed of limestone in the classic revival style
* Mackenzie Hall is administered by the Department of Recreation and Culture for the City of Windsor.
* Information on rentals and programming is available at www.reconnectwindsor.ca, Click Here
|Hours||Tue-Sat: 10 am-5 pm * (Closed Sun & Mon)|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||* Everyone Welcome
* Culturally minded individuals
|Application||* Call for information|
|Fees||None - for admission|
|Funding||City / Town ; Fundraising|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3277 Sandwich St
Windsor, ON N9C 1A9
|Intersection||Brock St and Sandwich St W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp, Automatic Entrance, and Elevator|
|Print Material||newsletters, brochures, calendars of events|