Service: Family Mental Health and Addictions Services - Assessment & Outpatient Services
|Record #: WIN2317||Last Modified: 04 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 28 Mar 2018|
|Alternate Contact||Christine Whited, Program Secretary, Hotel Dieu Grace Healthcare; Phone: (Business) 519-257-5111 ext 71458; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Assessment, referral and treatment services for persons at risk due to alcohol and/or drugs
* Outpatient treatment services
* Assessment determines clients strengths and required treatment needs
* Referrals to in-province and out-of-province services
* Targets individuals in denial of any substance abuse related problems and are referred through a 3rd party source.
* 12 outpatient treatment sessions for those seeking to change their use of alcohol and other drugs.
* Weekly support for clients referred to addiction treatment and are awaiting admission.
* 12 outpatient group treatment sessions for individuals negatively affected by someone else's substance abuse.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm (Closed 12 noon-1 pm)|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
Youth, adults and seniors
|Application||* Persons seeking assessment are required to complete a package of pre-assessment questionnaire prior to initial interview
* Receive referrals from social agencies, health care professionals, employers, self, family and clergy
* Waiting period: 1 week or more(call for details)
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - Translator - upon request|
|Site Location||Corner of Prince and Connaught, building on right with separate parking lot|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Withdrawal Management and Assessment Centre
1453 Prince Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 3Z4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Prince Rd and Connaught Ave|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Central 3|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|