Vital Care Clinics
Site: Windsor - Howard Ave
Service: Walk-In Clinic and Urgent Care
|Record #: WIN2338||Last Modified: 18 Apr 2018||Last Full Update: 18 Apr 2018|
|Office Phone||519-254-7979 * To Book an Appointment|
|Primary Contact||Syed Wiquar Husain, Manager; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Syed Wiquar Husain, Manager|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Clinic Info
* The VCare clinic is an alternative to a hospital emergency department for minor non-life threatening emergencies.
* We offer immediate care and treatment for patients who have illnesses or injuries, along with other primary care services.
* We are equipped to provide medical service and attention to patients of all ages.
* VCare clinics are committed to providing you with comprehensive, high quality medical health-care and treatment.
* The clinic is modern, comfortable, and most of all — conveniently located with free parking
* VCare pediatrics urgent care is the only facility in the city helping parents save valuable time waiting in hospital emergency.
* Coughs and colds
* Flu shots
* Work and Sport Related Injuries
* Wart Treatment
* Sprains & Fractures
* Ear Pain
* Eye Injuries
* Casting & Stitches
* Immunizations & Allergy Shots
* Skin Rashes
* Minor Burns
* Many of our doctors also work in hospital emergency rooms and are able to manage a wide range of medical conditions.
* They are trained to provide additional care such as casting fractures and suturing lacerations
VCare clinic Policies and Procedures
* VCare physicians perform a variety of services which OHIP does not cover
* notes for school/work
* wart removal
* medical examinations for employment etc.
* There is a standard charge for all services set by the Ontario Medical Association (OMA).
* Patients will be notified of the cost prior to treatment and are to cover the cost of the service.
* VCare clinic is a provider of insured healthcare services to Ontario residents who possess a valid Ontario Health Insurance Policy (OHIP) card.
* Patients who do not possess a valid health card must cover the cost of service.
* We accept cash only.
* Upon presentation of a valid OHIP card, it will take 1-2 months for reimbursement.
* Test results of any kind cannot be given over the phone. The patient must review the results with the doctor in person.
* Our doctors do not prescribe narcotics.
* WSIB (Work-related Injuries)(For your visit, please bring (Completed WSIB form)
Interim Federal Health (IFH) Program
For your visit, please bring:
* Valid IFH papers to each visit
* IFH claim form must be completed at each visit.
* Click Here for Additional Information on the (IFH) Program
International Students of University of Windsor and St.Clair College
For the visit, please bring:
* Student Card
* International Student Health Insurance Card
* Complete top two sections of the form
|Sup. Description||VCare walk-in & Urgent care clinic is a convenient option when:
* Your Family Doctor’s office is close
* You don’t have Pediatrics Specialist
* You are unable to see your Family Doctor
* You are not registered with a Family Doctor
* Your condition is not an emergency, but you would like to see a Doctor
|Hours||Pediatrics After Hours Walk-In clinic: Mon-Thu, 6 pm-8 pm
Family Doctors Available: Mon-Fri, 8 am-8 pm * Sat & Sun, 9 am-3 pm (No need for an appointment)
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* The VCare clinic is a provider of insured healthcare services to Ontario residents who possess a valid Ontario Health Insurance Policy (OHIP) card.
* Uninsured services and non-residents of Ontario can also be seen provided they satisfy our payment policies.
|Application||Registration required for services|
|Fees||Service - for services not covered by OHIP|
|Funding||Provincial - OHIP ; Fees - for some services not covered by OHIP|
|Site Location||Next Traffic Light South of Tecumseh and Howard intersection|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
2285 Howard Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 3V2
|Intersection||Howard Ave and Logan Ave|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|