|Record #: WIN2866||Last Modified: 18 Feb 2020||Last Full Update: 19 Dec 2019|
|TTY Phone||TTY: 1-866-488-9311
TTY Service only available Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm (Caller will be directed to 311 for assistance).
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||The Administration offices for Windsor Public Libraries:
* Oversee the operation of 9 branches.
Supervise and provide:
* information-finding services
* online library catalogues and databases of over 400,00 items in a wide variety of formats
* use of on-site computers.
* Supervise the development of Collections in more than 20 languages.
* The Christopher Paul Curtis Children's Learning Centre
* Auto Archives
* Local History Area
* Tech Space and Self Publishing Center
* A place people can go to cool off during times of extremely high temperatures or warm up during Extreme cold temperatures
|Hours||Administration: Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm * Sat & Sun (Closed)|
|Dates||Visit the website for beginning and end dates of Winter and Summer Hours|
|Eligibility||Windsor residents and non-residents with valid library cards|
|Application||Must have valid library card before borrowing any materials|
|Languages||English ; French ; Italian ; Interpretive Services - upon request|
|Fees||Service - Service charges will be applied to materials kept beyond the due date * Fees will be charged for ancillary services such as photocopying, room rental, etc ; None - Library Cards - no charge for Windsor residents; Non-resident fee for customers living outside Essex County, $50 annually|
|Primary Executive||Kitty Pope, CEO; Phone: 519-255-6770 ext 4425; Fax: 519-255-7207; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Paul Martin Building
185 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 5S8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and University Ave|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C ; Ottawa 4 ; Dougall 6|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|