|Record #: WIN3041||Last Modified: 12 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 12 Jul 2019|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Habitat ReStore
* Donate goods to a Habitat for Humanity ReStore
* proceeds from selling donations goes to good use by building homes and hope in your community and around the world.
* Though each Habitat ReStore is unique, most accept donations of household goods, furniture, appliances and building materials.
Bring donations to your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore. (Call ahead for donation criteria).
Arrange a pick-up
* Call the Habitat for Humanity ReStore to learn about arranging a pick-up of those items that are too large to deliver (Most Habitat ReStores offer free pick-up of large items and Appliances * call for details).
Accepts Donations of:
* good used and new building materials
* Kitchen Appliances (working or not working)
* Bathtubs and Toilets (in good condition with no chips on tub and/or toilet or tank and lined insulation is still in toilet)
* E-Waste and Small Appliance Recycling (Habitat recycles anything that uses electricity)
* Installing a new Kitchen? We will remove the old one for FREE (call to schedule an appointment)
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm
Sat 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 12 pm - 5 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Application||* Request for pick-ups are accepted for Large Items and Appliances
* Removal of old Kitchen (call to schedule)
|Fees||Service - fees for purchases of products and materials ; None - To Donate|
|Funding||Donations ; Sale of Goods - Product sales|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
51 Edinborough St
Windsor, ON N8X 3C3
View MapQuest Map
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking, Entrance|
|Print Material||Print material available|